Maintaining a Clean & Healthy Environment (Infection Control) (CARE0700)
- Birchenall, J. M., & Streight, M. E. (2013). Mosbys Textbook for the Home Care Aide. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier/Mosby.
- Cleaning and Disinfection for Households. (2020, March 28). Retrieved May 6, 2020, from https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cleaning-disinfection.html.
- CDC – The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/.
- How to Make Your Own Disinfecting Solution: Clorox®. (2020, April 28). Retrieved May 6, 2020, from https://www.clorox.com/resources/coronavirus/how-to-make-your-own-disinfecting-solution/
- Infection Control. (2019, March 25). Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/index.html
- Lange, K. E. (2020, March 31). How to keep your pets safe around cleaning products. Retrieved May 7, 2020, from https://www.humanesociety.org/news/how-keep-your-pets-safe-around-cleaning-products
- Leahy, W., Fuzy, J. L., & Grafe, J. (2017). Providing Home Care: A Textbook for Home Health Aides. Albuquerque, NM: Hartman.
- Ono, M. (2006, March 13). Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Bleach But Were Afraid to Ask. Retrieved May 6, 2020, from https://www.scripps.edu/newsandviews/e_20060213/bleach.html.
- Use of disinfectants: alcohol and bleach. (1970, January 1). Retrieved May 6, 2020, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK214356/