Streamline your training for licensed and unlicensed caregivers
Mobile Ready Training
Train your caregivers anywhere with our engaging online video classes available on smartphone, tablet, or iPad!
Instant Compliance Reports
Easily view and download compliance reports and caregiver certificates, specific to your state’s requirements.
Know your caregivers’ progress and track every lesson so you can better manage your staff’s learning.
How CareAcademy Works
CareAcademy makes it easy for agencies to onboard and upskill caregivers faster and stay on top of compliance.
Online Video Classes
- No Static Powerpoint slides. Short, interactive classes based on real life scenarios maintain user interest making it easy for all types of learners to get certified fast.
- Caregivers can take classes anytime, anywhere and on any mobile device when and where it’s most convenient.
- Real caregiver and agency feedback is used to create our classes.
- Courses are one hour long and updated regularly as state requirements change and content is refreshed.
Real-Time Reporting & Compliance Tracking
- No manual tracking or data entry required. Ensure compliance with your state’s guidelines at a glance.
- Monitor your team members’ progress, certification schedules and training activity with easy to read real-time reports.
- View caregiver qualifications and receive suggestions for classes for compliance and client needs.
- Annual subscriptions allow ongoing learning for every agency member.
Assessments & Certifications
- Caregivers are awarded certificates of completion or state compliant certifications by achieving at least an 80% passing score on final class assessments.
- Courses are designed based on your state regulations for private duty and home health.
- Quizzes and assessments ensure caregivers retain course content and have developed the necessary skills to transfer their learning into the home.
Reminders & Notifications
- CareAcademy Coaches™ help caregivers complete their coursework with email reminders and courtesy training reminders via text and phone calls.
- We automatically notify your caregivers when annual certifications are due to help ensure ongoing compliance for your agency.
- Weekly training reports are emailed to your agency and you can monitor and notify your caregivers any time through our dashboard.
Premium Support & Onboarding
- From day one, a CareAcademy Coach™ will help your agency onboard caregivers, call and send reminders, and manage your compliance training log. Our 24/7 customer service will help answer all of your questions.
- Our staff will personally onboard each caregiver and assign the required training and class curriculum. New hires are automatically assigned to your selected training and can begin classes and training immediately.
- Caregivers have access to discussion boards, forums, and resources to supplement video training modules.