Thank you for joining The CAREer Path Initiative!
Your Agency’s Commitment
By joining the CAREer Path Initiative participants are committing to working across the industry to create opportunities and pathways for both existing direct workers and new entrants to advance their skills and to deliver the best possible outcomes for their clients.
By joining the CAREer Path Initiative, our hope is that your agency is closely aligned with the commitments below to:
- Actively recruit NEW participants into the profession through their current recruitment programs and offer training to ensure a successful transition to direct care
- Encourage direct care staff to continue training by incentivizing the addition of new skills, specialized care certifications, and continuing education
- Provide mentorship to both direct care workers interested in expanding their skills and new entrants to the profession to ensure that their career goals are met
- Consider offering an education reimbursement program, as well the scheduling flexibility to take classes
- And for agencies currently partnered with CareAcademy — Extend the CareAcademy college accredited training classes to direct care staff interested in continuing their education journey
Now that you’ve joined The CAREer Path Initiative, if you wish to offer college accredited training classes to your direct care staff, you’ll need access to a CareAcademy Dashboard. Once you have an active dashboard, you can begin assigning training so your direct care workers can start earning college credits. To get started, get in touch with a member of our team by booking a time below.
Claim Your Badge!
Because of your support and commitment to this initiative, you are advocating for direct care workers and the powerful work they do on a daily basis. Use the link below to download your “Direct Care Worker Advocate” badge to showcase your participation in The CAREer Path Initiative. It can be displayed on your agency’s website, LinkedIn, recruiting sites, and more. Keep an eye on your inbox for the downloadable file or download by clicking below.