How Can You Save Time & Reduce These Costs?
CareAcademy’s online training platform that works on smartphones was designed to make your life easier, while also providing caregivers with high quality training that has a 90% completion rate!
How will CareAcademy compare to in-person training? Will it work?
CareAcademy’s online training:
- Video-based demonstrations of real-life scenarios
- Shows the correct and incorrect way to perform key skills
- In a study published in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, CareAcademy was shown to be effective in preventing falls in older adults.
- Watch a sample class
- Start a free trial (sample our classes and platform)
How will you save time on class preparation/materials and grading?
- CareAcademy’s extensive library of state-approved courses are available for all customers.
- Each class ends with a quiz that is graded automatically.
- Caregivers need to score 80% or higher to receive a certificate of completion.
How will I track training progress with CareAcademy? How will I save time there?
- Get an at-a-glance view of your agency’s initial & annual training progress.
- Track classes that are in progress and class completions online.
- Caregivers get text & email reminders to remind them to complete their training. This, in combination with our engaging video-based classes, has led to a 90%+ class completion rate.
- Watch a full pre-recorded tour of the platform
Why won’t I need to spend time on customer support anymore?
- CareAcademy’s customer support team is available 7 days/week via chat, phone, and email for agency admins and caregivers.
- The platform is very easy to use on phones, tablets, and computers – resulting in fewer questions and less confusion!
- Hear what our customers and caregivers have to say
Why won’t I lose caregivers due to compliance / get state citations?
- CareAcademy creates a dashboard specifically for your state.
- Your state’s initial and annual training requirements are automatically programmed into your training dashboard & your caregivers are automatically assigned the state-approved curriculum
- Admins also have the option of customizing the training curriculum
- Download & print audit-ready compliance reports right from your dashboard
How will CareAcademy reduce workers compensation claims?
- Easily fill skills gaps, reducing the number of workers comp claims.
- Caregivers have full access to the classes you assign them, so they can review specific skills as many times as they need to master them!
- Review client-specific skills before caregivers are matched with a new client. If you trained your caregivers on dementia 5 months before they are assigned a client with dementia, it’s likely that they don’t remember what they were trained on – CareAcademy classes can be assigned on the schedule that meets your needs.