Manage your complex staff training and compliance needs at scale.
CareAcademy’s home health education and compliance solutions empower your staff to deliver high-quality, trusted care with better outcomes. Our extensive training library covers everything from initial training and certification to annual training requirements, CEUs, and advanced disease-specific certifications for ongoing specialization across your workforce. Whether certifying home health aides or providing continuing education for nurses, OTs, PTs, and administrators, CareAcademy’s online classes are state-approved, accessible, and relevant.
As a partner, you have access to:
- Over 230 online courses
- Over 100 just-in-time video resources
- 80 hours of NAB-approved administrator/office staff training
- 100 hours of Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach to Care dementia training
- 300 hours of ANCC-accredited RN CEUs
- Over 240 hours of OT/PT CEUs
- 8 disease-specific specialized certifications
- A dedicated support team to onboard and assign training to your staff, tailored to your needs and state requirements
Recruit, retain, and upskill home health aides and more.
Our innovative, blended program of online classes and instructor materials empowers you to train and qualify caregivers to become certified home health aides (HHAs) at scale.
CareAcademy’s competency-based, HHA program meets the 75 hour Federal CMS guidelines, as well as the specific requirements for both the state of New York and the New Jersey CHHA and Bridge program.
CareAcademy goes beyond initial and annual training with:
- Upskilling pathways for ongoing education and specialization
- Disease-specific advanced certifications
- College credits for completed training, offered through our first-of-its-kind innovative higher-education partnerships
- Credentialing ecosystem
Stay in compliance with state regulations, across payor types
We help you maintain compliance with:
- Audit-ready reporting and advanced curriculum management
- State compliance support in all 50 states
- Rigorously researched and updated content based on state and federal requirements
- Automatic training completion reminders
- Ability to upload documents, videos, and other custom materials
Create efficiency by integrating training with top back-office solutions
Make your scheduling, HR, and onboarding operations more efficient by seamlessly integrating staff training with back-office solutions. Connect your systems with ease with single sign-on (SSO) functionality for both administrators and caregivers.
- WellSky (ClearCare)
Measure knowledge and its impact on health outcomes
CareAcademy helps you create, collect and analyze data to measure relevant outcomes throughout your organization. We believe that quality education enables quality care, and continually work to close the loop between education and health outcomes. Our outcomes team partners with you to enable data-driven training and staffing decisions.
We measure outcomes such as:
- Training completion rates
- Staff turnover and retention
- Knowledge retention
- Caregiver confidence
- Job satisfaction and attitudes
- Care recipient quality-of-life data
- Clinical outcomes data
Award-Winning Training Platform for Senior Care