Increase Caregiver Knowledge to Improve Quality of Care
State-Approved, High-Quality Caregiver Training
Approved in All 50 States
Increase Quality of Care
Bite-Size, Scenario-Based Video Training
70+ Hours of Videos With “Do This, Don’t Do That” Instructions and
300+ Hours of ANCC Accredited Nursing Continuing Education
- Safety Precautions & Falls Prevention: Part 1
- Communicating with a Person with Dementia
- Managing Agitation & Aggression in Dementia
- Light Housekeeping Techniques
- Overview of Nutrition & Food Preparation
Effortlessly Keep Caregivers In Compliance
- Our training is state-approved
- Caregivers love our training. So far, caregivers have completed more than 400,000 classes on our platform
- Best-in-class video training for home health aides, non-medical caregivers, and personal care aides
70%+ of caregivers on our platform complete their annual training compliance requirements
It’s simple: CareAcademy provides the right training, at the right time, right where the caregivers are and CareAcademy automatically assigns the right classes on the correct schedule to meet our caregivers annual training compliance.
View Your State-Specific Training Requirements
The information provided in this document is not intended as legal advice and should not be considered as such. The summary of these state laws and regulations is in no way a representation that they are appropriate for use in a particular case or situation, nor is this summary designed to be adequate for use without modification and/or elaboration. In addition, the underlying laws/regulations may change at any time, making this document outdated. You should always research and review those statutes and regulations that pertain to your particular case to ensure that your practice is in compliance with current state law.
ANCC Accredited Nursing Continuing Education
- We partnered with Wild Iris Medical Education, to offer 300+ hours of ANCC accredited nursing continuing education
- 70+ total courses accepted in all 50 states
Get Additional High-Quality Dementia Training
- We partnered with Teepa Snow, one of the world’s leading educators on dementia care, to add 100 hours of training to your class library
- This is an optional add-on for your training plan
Award-Winning Training Designed by Experts
- We’ve worked with over a thousand home care and home health locations across the nation to train their caregivers in the skills they need to provide great outcomes for their clients
- Our core training is overseen by CareAcademy’s Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Madhuri Reddy
CareAcademy is at the forefront of caregiver education. While in-person training will always be valuable, providing convenient, high-quality training makes a huge difference to caregivers.
Show Off Your CareAcademy Certificates
- Caregivers can transfer their knowledge from agency to agency using their CareAcademy certificates
- Use our certificates to reassure clients that your caregivers are qualified to provide the best care
Specialized Certifications for Disease-Specific Skills Training
- Offer your caregivers competency-based training certifications used to build functional skills in specific areas of elderly care
- Meet client-specific needs by improving caregiver expertise in topics such as Dementia Care, Heart Disease, Stroke Recovery Care, and more
We understand how caregivers learn
Our classes are broken up into short, bite-sized video clips caregivers can easily take on a phone, tablet, or computer. They can pause and pick up right where they left off without any disruptions.
Our classes are accessible
We make sure videos show, rather than tell, how to perform important skills. Lengthy reading is kept to a minimum. Even if English isn’t a caregiver’s first language, they can learn the skills they need from our classes.
We make sure caregivers fully understand the training
Our “do this, don’t do that” videos show real scenarios of the correct and incorrect ways to perform a skill. At the end of each class, they’re given a quiz to assess the knowledge they've gained.
Our platform is easy to use
Caregivers can scroll through our classes and easily see which training they still need to take. If they can use Facebook or Netflix, they can use CareAcademy!
We teach hard and soft skills
We know that part of providing great care is being able to communicate with clients and their families. Our classes cover material that not only keeps clients safe, but also helps caregivers handle difficult situations.
Thank you, this training was great! The “do this, don’t do that” video scenarios really drive the point home!
How to Get Started
- Sign up
- Upload your caregivers
- Caregivers receive high-quality training