Washington State Safety Training
- Birchenall, J. M., & Streight, M. E. (2013). Mosbys Textbook for the Home Care Aide. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier/Mosby.
- CDC – The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/.
- Chapter 74.34 RCW: ABUSE OF VULNERABLE ADULTS, https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=74.34.
- Healthcare Facilities. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthcarefacilities/.
- Health Information Privacy. (2019, January 4). Retrieved from https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/index.html.
- Leahy, W., Fuzy, J. L., & Grafe, J. (2017). Providing Home Care: A Textbook for Home Health Aides. Albuquerque, NM: Hartman.
- Orientation Training. Washington State Department of Social & Health Services, May 2019, https://www.dshs.wa.gov/sites/default/files/ALTSA/training/Orientation Training EN.pdf.
- Personal Protective Equipment, Personal Protective Equipment (2004). Retrieved from https://www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3151.pdf
- Privacy in Health Care. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/ethics/privacy-health-care.
- Workers. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.osha.gov/workers/index.html.
- Workers’ Rights (2017). Retrieved from https://www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3021.pdf