Home Helpers Home Care + CareAcademy
CareAcademy is the leading caregiver training platform that helps home care agency owners save time and money on caregiver recruiting, retention, training, and onboarding processes.
Jeffrey Stoker, the owner of Home Helpers of Nampa, ID, reported up to 85% less time to onboard new caregivers using CareAcademy.
Enroll by January 31, 2020! Rates go as low as $2.00/user/month! Check out the details below on how to sign up!
What CareAcademy Offers:
- Engaging online training designed for smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Smart and automated reminders for caregivers to complete classes, leading to a 90% class completion rate
- Administrator dashboard that automatically assigns initial and annual compliance training to ensure that training is taken on time
- Click-and-print training logs that are compliant with state requirements
“At Home Helpers Home Care, we are always looking for ways to make our exceptional care even stronger. We have offices in more than 1000 communities across the United States. Using CareAcademy helps us ensure that all of our employees are trained to the highest level, wherever they are.”
Emma Dickison, CEO of Home Helpers Home Care
Caregivers learn the necessary skills to provide person-centered care in the home.
Monitor each caregiver’s training progress to ensure training requirements are met on time.
Watch the Self-Guided Tour
What Others Are Saying About CareAcademy
Home Helpers Franchise Group Pricing
Senior Training Consultant
How to sign up:
- Contact Stephanie Volk, Senior Training Consultant, at email@example.com or via phone at 503-785-9519, or book a demo to learn more.
- Fill out the Order Form that Stephanie sends to you for the number of employees with which you’d like to start your subscription.
- At the end of the enrollment period (on 1/31/2020), we’ll email everyone who is signed up and let them know what volume pricing level was achieved, and what everyone’s starting rate is.
- For a limited time, Home Helpers franchise offices are eligible for a special Group Subscription to CareAcademy. Individual franchisees can sign up for any number of users and leverage the volume pricing available to the Franchise network.
- Each Home Helpers franchise office signs up and pays for their own 12-month subscription to CareAcademy (minimum $49/month).
- The per-user rate will be determined by the total number of users who are signed up with CareAcademy across the entire Franchise network (see pricing chart below).
- The sign-up period ends on January 31, 2020.
- At the end of the sign-up period, CareAcademy will communicate to the Franchise network the total quantity of users and the respective per-user rate.
At the end of each calendar quarter, CareAcademy will review the total number of users under this Group Subscription. If the total number of users under the Group Subscription falls within a higher volume pricing tier, the per-user rate for all offices will be adjusted according to the pricing table below.
For example: Over the initial 2-week sign up period, if 1000 users are enrolled, each office pays $2.61/user/month for their own quantity of users only. Throughout the quarter, each office can add as many additional users that they may need at that same per-user rate. At the end of the quarter, if a total additional 1000 users are added, each agency’s per user cost would go down to $2.44/user/month.