100 Hours of Teepa Snow Dementia Training For Home Care Agencies
The rising prevalence of dementia in the aging U.S. population means a growing need for caregivers to receive dementia care training. CareAcademy is now able to offer incredible content from Teepa Snow, one of the world’s leading educators on dementia and dementia care, to bring high quality training to home care agencies across the nation.
What do you need to know about The Dementia Training Alliance?
Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach to Care (PAC) dementia care training program helps enable direct care workers to deliver person-centered Alzheimer’s and dementia care to clients. Your caregivers have the opportunity to be recognized as dementia care specialists thanks to the PAC course material.
100 Hours of PAC Dementia Training on CareAcademy
89% of Home Care Agencies Say Dementia Training is Part of Their Home Care Program
1 in 3 seniors above the age of 85 are diagnosed with dementia
“This alliance with CareAcademy supports my mission to change the culture of dementia support and care. Training plays a huge role in helping caregivers adequately care for those with dementia.”
100 Hours of Teepa Snow’s PAC Dementia Training Classes
PAC course material includes a variety of dementia care classes that provide a path to upskill caregivers through education.
Enable your staff with the ability to provide quality health solutions with the classes below:
- In-Home Dementia Care: Tips & Techniques
- It’s All in Your Approach
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Living at Home with Mid to Later Stage Dementia
- Maintain Your Brain: Dementia Risk Reduction & Life After Diagnosis
- Practical Tips for Better Living with Parkinson’s Disease
- Progression of Dementia
- The Inevitable Hospital Stay—How to Advocate for Your Loved One with Dementia
- The Journey of Dementia
- Understanding Frontotemporal Dementia
- Understanding Vascular Dementia
- Why, When, and How to Seek Professional Senior Care—Your Guide to Making the Right Choice
Award-Winning Training Platform for Senior Care